Saturday, March 1, 2008

Random Swiss Pics

Call this a brief pictoral blog entry. During our recent trip back to Chicago, I received a request for more blog pictures, so I'm nothing if not attentive to my fan base (I also received a request for an updated pastry list, which I have indeed been amassing and will script soon). Back in January, my precious laptop took a tumble followed instantly by its hard drive, which I thought had obliterated (among other things) several sets of pictures. For example, those of you attentive "Where's Waldo" virtuosos may have noticed the picture displayed from our trek up the Uetliberg in January looked awfully summery vs. my rather ice-clad description; that wasn't my picture. However, a Chicago computer genius named Dragos recovered my data, including my Uetliberg picture snapped from virtually the same spot.

It's in the set below, as well as some additional "beauties" I dug up from our past four Swiss months, back to that previous life in Kloten in the late fall. Warning: the featured subject for most pictures is Hobbes, so only follow the link if you enjoy lots of dog pictures:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=2hd8fyj.8y8w8k0n&x=0&y=vcwzyr

1 comment:

Duh Editor said...

I love the picture of his "furriness" laying under the dishwasher. He seems to have a rather distainful loook at being disurbed!

See you in May

Dad