Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Where in the World

A recent note from a disgruntled member of my probably ever-dwindling fan base:

"I am quite sure that whomever is running this site must have had some type of accident, possibly a skiing incident, to his hands and therefore has impared his typing and communication ability. I assume then that he is now incapable of continuing to post 'NEW' items to his site.Therefore, I am preparing to bid adieu to this fine piece of European literature, unless I hear of a miracle recovery."

Indeed. Sorry again for the absence. The question is not so much have we fallen off the end of the world, but where in the world we are. I am halfway through a 10-day international business trip to Miami and Houston, and Stephanie finds herself in Johannesburg and George, South Africa, this week. Back in touch ASAP...

No comments: