Sunday, September 7, 2008

Nichten machen Spaß!

Hello again! How was that crazy Labor Day holiday last week? I'm hopefully going to fire off some short entries this week recounting August activities before I fall too far behind in September. Our social calender has indeed turned quite lively over here!

As a final follow up from our trip to Minnesota in July, here are some pictures I couldn't help but post. Given our three brothers' home bases of Minnesota, Madison and Zürich (formerly Chicago), full reunions are rare but we managed one for our July backpacking trip and very much enjoyed spending time with my twin brother's twin nieces in the process. Now 3 years old, they joined us at Steph's family's lake cabin for a day of craziness in the water and we rendezvous'ed later again after backpacking. So much energy and really wonderful girls!

Nichten machen Spaß (nieces are fun)!: http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=2hd8fyj.34mlbwd7&x=0&y=rgbhxl&localeid=en_US

No comments: